We love you Tyler

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, June 15, 2009

Baby's First Pics

We went in this morning for our first sonogram and got to see our baby’s heart beat today, it was just a fast little flicker on the screen (but very exciting non-the-less).



It is hard to see much in the pictures because our baby is still so small. Look for the little blob that resembles a diamond ring (that is how Baby E was described to us by the Sonogram technician). She said that everything looks good and our Baby has a strong little heart beat.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Heather. I hope you don't mind ... I found your blog and am now following it. :) Tyler, Bella and I are so happy for you guys! Congratulations! You're world is about to change and it's amazing. Best of luck and take a peek at our blog if you'd like ... Bella is growing like a weed!
    - Allison

    ReplyDelete