We love you Tyler

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, December 18, 2009

3D Sonogram @ 32.5 Weeks

These can look a little weird and scary, but it was really fun to see Tyler moving around again and watch him play in the womb. One thing you will notice is some fuzzy stuf on his face, that is just b/c our baby kept putting his sweet little head into the placenta (I figure he's just a pillow person like his momma).

I love this first one even though it's not as clear, Tyler is smiling though!

This is his foot... he has his daddy's feet apparently (now I know where some of those giant kicks were coming from).

This one is definitely blurry (more placenta in the way), but he has his ambilical cord in front of his face and it looked like he was trying to suck on it... Technician said a lot of babies in the womb do this, they are like newborns at this point (anything that they can reach they will try to stick in their mouths).

More placenta in the way, but you can see the a lot of his face in the bottom left side of the pic... he has my chipmunk cheeks.

2 comments:

  1. Look at those cute cheeks! Oh man, he's going to be precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so fun! Aww, I can't wait to meet him! :)

    ReplyDelete