We love you Tyler

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, December 4, 2009

Christmas Decorations

We decided to put up our Christmas decorations inside the house, here are a few pics. One day we might have matching stockings and fancy decorations, but for now we are content with our mismatched stuff that we have accumulated.

New Christmas placemats, napkins and napkin holders from Mike and Sue-Ann... aren't they pretty?


Our new Christmas tree that we bought last year (after Christmas), this is our first year to put it up.


Stockings hung with care.

Our Willow Tree Nativity Set. Jonathan's parents gave this to us last year and have added a few pieces over the year... we love it!

We have a stocking for Sugar (far left) and a teeny tiny red stocking for Tyler... next year we will buy him a new Stocking.

Our small fiber optic tree and Jonathan's dad's train set from child hood.

1 comment:

  1. I love the Christmas decorations! We just have random stuff too. I need to get a little stocking for Emmy still. I haven't done any decorating yet!!

    ReplyDelete