Wow, it's amazing to think that in 10 days (or less if he surprises us) we will get to meet our sweet baby boy! People ask me whether this time has flown by or if it has gone by slowly. That is a loaded question.
At times it feels like it has flown by... like when I think back to when we found out that we were having a boy and we also met our little nephew Caden - that was 4 whole months ago! When I think about times like those, it does seem like time has flown.
But with the anticipation of meeting and holding our first baby, sometimes it feels like I have been pregnant forever. I know that I will miss this time though once it is over. I will miss feeling Tyler moving inside my tummy, I will also miss having him with me all of the time and knowing that he is safe and comfortable.
We also had another doctor's appointment today and... we've made some progress! I am now 1.5cm dilated and 60% effaced (5 days ago, I was 1cm dilated and 50% effaced). Some of you may not think this is much, but to a 9 month pregnant person any progress is good progress!!!
Monday, January 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm so excited for you guys! Can't wait to meet your little bundle of joy!
ReplyDeleteHow exciting, that's so awesome! Can't wait to meet Tyler!
ReplyDeleteYay! Way to go for making more progress ... Tyler must be anxious to see you & may make his appearance soon! :)
ReplyDelete