We love you Tyler

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

8...

Hospital bag packed... check.
Hospital bag in the car and ready to go... check.

Yesterday was my last day at the gym, I've decided to give myself the next week off to relax and save up on energy. Plus I needed the pants that I've been working out in to pack for my coming home outfit (they have drawstrings and still fit at this point... so they were my best option). So just in case Tyler decides to arrive early, we are now as ready as we can be. Wooohoooo... now I'm just a ticking time bomb :)

Today also marks 38 weeks for us. I'm not going to include the baby growth information b/c Tyler is pretty much done developing and just getting more baby fat on him right now. Pretty soon we will get to see those cute little rollies in person!

2 comments:

  1. Are we going to see any last week belly pictures? I love the belly pictures! I can't wait to have a big pregnant belly of my own some day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mouth fell open when I read you've been going to work out during this whole pregnancy! No wonder you look amazing!!! :)
    YAY ... 8 days and counting. Can't wait to meet YOUR Tyler!! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete