We love you Tyler

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Adventure's at Aunt Mandee's...

Tyler has been having so much fun playing with his Aunt Mandee and cousin Caden during the days... some nights he is so tired that he sleeps all night long (thanks Mandee & Caden!). Here are a few pics from the last week or so.

We gave the boys a bath together last week, they had a lot of fun splashing around.

Hanging out...

I <3 this picture, I may be biased but this is one cute baby!


Mandee said that these next few photos were pretty entertaining, you can see why... they are already rough-housing (oh my, we are in for it!)

"Be still Caden and pose for the camera" says Tyler.

"No, let go of me... you're just jealous b/c I can sit up and wiggle" says Caden.

"Oh yeah... try wiggling now." says Tyler.

Cutie Patootie!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like they are having a blast together! That's awesome that Mandee can keep them both! They are going to be the best of friends!

    ReplyDelete