We love you Tyler

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Tyler at 3 months... it flew by way too fast!

My little birdie was talking to me.

Poppa, Tyler and Sugar all napping together.

Cousins and Best Friends!



Hanging around the house...

Daddy and baby cleaning house... I'm so proud!

Mommy and baby being lazy on a Saturday morning.

The "boys" watched the boys while the mommies were out with the girls.

Bath time, I love to splish and splash

Tyler and his Mimi



Here are the boys together on my first day back at work... Mandee had her hands full!

2 comments:

  1. Soooo sweet! He's growing so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather, I've loved catching up on your blog! SO.. two things that Tyler and Cole have in comment.. they both have a "Mimi" and they have the same bathtub. Oh, and they're cute as can be, of course! Hope to see you soon :)

    ReplyDelete